Wednesday 13 April 2016

Peer Mediation Merit blog post 2

         
                                       Peer Mediation Merit blog post 2

On Tuesday the 12th I had Peer Mediation with Zainab and we had 1 problem we tried to solve the problem with the people involved in the problem but it was hard to solve because some of the people were running away from me and Zainab, so we told a teacher and they said we can't solve it so we went and told the teacher of the students that were involved and the teacher solved it and then everyone had a fantastic day.




My leadership quality / CARE value was active thinking because I thought about when my duty was, also I was looking at the time so as soon as it was 10 past 1 I would find who I was doing it with and get on with my duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment