Saturday 2 April 2016

My Strengths for the games / game is To always keep my eye on the ball and stand side on


The striking strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the game we played were i always keeped my eye on the ball


The throwing and catching strategies I was able to effectively demonstrate during the games we played were i was able to keep my hands soft because i could get lots of people out in the other team


My Next Steps are to keep my hands in a cup and stand side wards to get my balance


To improve my striking of a ball I need to stand on a bit of a slop because it gives me / you balance so then you can get a good throw and will go far


To Improve my catching and fielding I need to use a soft hand and make sure my
hands are together and in a cup because if my hands are flat and and hard the ball will bounce off

No comments:

Post a Comment