Monday 25 April 2016

apply the techniques of improvisation to a range of different scenarios.




Improvisation techniques that I have used successfully are, always so "yes "


Improvisation techniques that I would like to have more practice at alphabet and one brain
.
The thing that I enjoyed most about this unit of learning was Name rap because we went in a three and tried to make a rap on a name.

The thing that I found most challenging during this unit of learning was alphabet because it toke me for ever to think of what to say.


My favourite improv game was name rap because it was really challenging and fun and know I can rap with using names.

My next step/ something I need to work on further in improvisation is because I need to think and practice what i'm saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment