Friday 28 July 2017

Help out around the school #1

                            Help out around the school

Today Brook and I were wanting to help out around the school so we went up to Mr Rush and asked if he needed any help, he said yes, and if at lunch time we could meet him outside the staff room and we can go around the school and pick up all the cabbage tree leaves and the flax that has come off the bushes, so we went and got some bags and gloves and went around and picked up the tree leaves and the flax, and a bit of rubbish and made the school a better environment and Brook and I did it for about a week. The leadership trait I showed was Active Thinker because I was trying my best to help make the school a better, healthy place. The care value I showed was  cleaning up after others and help out with what I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment