Wednesday 19 August 2015

The park

                                                           About the park

I choose the park because it's fun and when your bored you go play and burn of all your energy. At the park there's a big grassy field which I ride my mountain bike on. Sometimes it's windy and so cold my fingers get numb. When I'm finished I am tired and sweaty. There is also a giant playground with a really long flying fox. People love the playground just as much as me, so I always see people playing and talking happily.


                                                       What I like best

I like the flying fox because it's scary at first but when you get to the end and hit the tyres it is really surprising the only thing is it is tiring when you have to drag it backup.on warm nights I eat fish and chips at the picnic table there.


                                                   Overall


Overall I love the park and it's an exciting place to play.







No comments:

Post a Comment